5.12.2010

Artistic, flowy top that does not look maternity

Print Woven Top
$15.80 at Forever21.com

A mesmerizing top that illustrates the trend of artwork as fashion.

What I like: This top is the perfect combo of colors.  Some gold, silver, black, white and teal...perfect match with any jewelry and can be worn with all your basics.  The straps are bra friendly and the racerback keeps the top more fitted.  For $15.80 the fabric does not look cheap either.  Let's be honest, a top that hides your stomach and does not look like maternity wear is like winning the lotto.


What I wear it with: I cannot think of one basic this top will not coordinate with.  I have worn this top with both black skinny pants and platform boots as well as ripped skinny jeans with a cuff.  I have also worn it underneath a black suit.  My only recommendation is stick with a skinny or fitted bottom to prevent looking too wide.  If you can do shorts like the model, do nude sandals for long legs.  Turquoise jewelry is the perfect coordinating accessory.

Bought and kept my usual size.  It is a little roomy and I love it!

No comments: